Thursday 23 June 2011

Journal Writing 3

This morning I have my Journal Writing 3 at my English tutorial replacement.
This Journal Writing topic is the title 'My First Day At TAR Collage'.
This is the type of topic which I like to wrote last time at my exam.
Because this is the easy way to let me write without any advantage or disadvantage.
This type of topic most popularly in the feeling of the writer.
Beside that, I also like to write the topic about the story.
Because this type of topic we can just exertion our grammar.
But my English Grammar is poor and my spelling is the wicked.
This is my Journal Writing 3.
Lucky I can wrote out at this morning.
Because I did not prepare the Journal.
So I only at this morning prepare it.
Hope I will be pass this time.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    Viven Hawkins

    ReplyDelete